- Download and install the rEFIt Apple Disk Image
- Follow through the installers instructions
- Navigate to /libary/Startup Items/ and remove the rEFItBlesser folder
- Open the Terminal (Launchpad > Utilities > X11)
- Type cd /efi/refit
- Then type ./enable.sh
- Type your password, and next time you restart rEFIt will work!
Friday, February 17, 2012
Getting rEFIt working on Lion
If your running OSX Lion and have tried to install rEFIt 0.14 on your Mac you likely encountered problems. There is a simple way to get rEFIt working on your computer, without too much hassle.